Engaging our community and the world
The community of believers and seekers at Ann Arbor Christian Reformed Church is all about engaging, engaging with our faith as we grow in following Jesus and engaging with each other and our community with the grace and truth of Jesus Christ.
Seasonal service opportunities for the entire congregation
These opportunities are open to our entire faith community and help us live in a rhythm of service, being the hands and feet of Jesus in our community.
- Fall: Crop Walk
- Late Fall: CAP Thanksgiving Meal Collection
- Winter: Rotating Shelter
- Spring: Habitat House of Faith
- Summer: Faith and Food Garden
Partnering to serve, locally and globally
Our congregation partners with organizations in Ann Arbor and around the world to reach out with the love of Jesus.
Engaging new-comers to our community
We have a special place in our heart for those who sojourn in Ann Arbor for a time, whether from abroad or closer to home.
- Tuesday night dinners If you are a college student or young adult newly arrived in Ann Arbor, please come and join us on Tuesday nights for dinner at the Lindquists’ home.
- Tuesday Tutoring in the Fall offers free English tutoring classes for both adults and children.
- Dinner and Conversation in an American Home for all nations friends new to Ann Arbor.
- Personal Bible Study one-on-one with a mentor.
- Coffee Break offers an opportunity for women with all levels of English ability to study the Bible and meet new friends in a small group. It includes morning child care for children from infants through 5 years old.
- BESEL is for believers and Christian seekers who speak English as a second language and has a Sunday morning Bible study combined with American and Christian culture learning along with a Last Sunday Monthly Lunch.
Serving our community
We want to make room for the wellness and thriving of all of God’s world and this flows out in several ways.
Friendship Ministry is a non-denominational program designed to provide loving support and fellowship for young people and adults with special needs.
Creating a space for local organizations to thrive
Our facilities at 1717 Broadway are regularly made available to outside ministries that need a place to meet, just one way we can help in a small way to spread Jesus love in Ann Arbor.